Friday, June 20, 2008

My Battle with the Pillow

Since I've graduated college I've had a very hard time getting to bed early and waking up early.

Recently I've had a bit more motivation to wake up early because I need to get myself used to waking up around 7. I won't say why I need to get used to this, but let's just say I need to do something important down the road at that time.

Anyway, I've been semi-successful at this goal this week, getting into bed around midnight. Ideally I should still be in bed at 11, but that's another checkpoint.

I've been waking up around 7:30 which has been okay. I do notice I feel tired around 2 or 3 though.

The good thing is that I leave work earlier. I also started going to the gym after over a year of not lifting. Maybe that's making me tired too. I know that it's making me sore as hell.

That's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will get use to it, just make sure you stick to your routine.