Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh, are you a pilot?

Damn kids...

Have you seen these whippersnappers with their new-fangled "sun-glasses"? I remember back in my day when glasses used to just protect your eyes. Nowadays the 'hip' thing is to wear glasses so monstrous they not only cover your eyes, but they also shield your ears, cheeks, and teeth from the sun's carcinogenic rays.

Why do people feel the need to wear such over-sized spectacles? A friend of mine who sports such novelty glasses explained that it's all about the mystery and intimidation that comes with concealing your eyes and a large portion of your face. Ah, so that's why...you want to look dark and secretive.

Well, I have a solution then for all those who rock aviators. Why not take the mystique to a new level?

Below I've created a pictorial hierarchy of sun-glass coolness. Will you take the next step toward reaching the apex of sun-glassiness?

-

Cool




Cooler




Coolest


That's right...marvel at how little of my face you can see! I am the coolest of all!

No comments: