Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random facts about me

Quick fire things about me that you may not know

  • I cannot stand to have greasy hands
    • I wash my hands a lot due to greasy hands.
    • I hate washing dishes.
  • I haven't lifted weights in many months.
    • I'm the same weight I was coming out of college.
  • I still have clothes in my closet from middle school.
    • I still fit in some of those clothes.
  • I like dark chocolate more than non-dark chocolate.
    • I used to live right across the street from the Reese's factory.
      • It's pronounced REE-SIZZ, not REE-SEES
  • I am a night owl who likes to wake up early.
    • I almost always fail at the waking up early part.
  • I have basic cable.
    • I'm not paying an extra $20 to get ESPN.
      • Fuck you Cablevision.
  • One of the first things I do every day is turn on my computer.
    • One of the last things I do every day is turn off my computer.
    • I remember a time where I didn't have internet.
      • My screenname pays homage to Tenacious D.
        • Jack Black is a better singer than 95% of pop artists today.
          • A guy at work looks just like Kyle Gass.
  • My Chinese skills are decaying from a lack of use.
    • This saddens me, but I can't do much about it without moving to Taiwan.
      • While in Taiwan I was in an earthquake.
        • I was watching True Lies at the time.
          • Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite, seriously, look it up.
  • I participated in bullying when I was younger.
    • But I never was involved in a fight, ever.
  • I'm convinced my fingernails grow longer after a shower.
    • Baths are nice but I end up spending about 10X the time in the bathroom and don't even get clean.
  • I am very competitive.
    • I get pissed off when I lose at basketball league even if I know I'm outsized, outmatched, etc.
      • I get depressed when I lose, but it's pretty temporary.
  • I wrestled in high school and even though I wasn't very good, I'm convinced I could take anyone in a street fight.
    • Did I mention I've never been in a fight before?
  • In high school I was once interested in eugenics, but only really for the shock value.
  • I think fluorescent lighting looks bad, but it is energy efficient.
  • I have a bad habit of eating late at night.
    • It's probably because I stay up so late.
      • Sumo wrestlers eat and then sleep immediately for maximum weight gain.
  • For some reason people come to me for relationship advice even though I'm pretty inexperienced in that department.
  • I've had the same haircut for the last 15 years.
    • I can't part my hair.
  • I used to look at myself in the mirror and think that I had a nice looking body, but not a nice looking face.
    • That's really quite sad now that I think about it.
    • I still don't think I'm especially winsome, but what can you do?
      • Looks DO matter though. If someone says they don't, they're lying...unless they're blind.
  • I don't like wine.
    • I went to France for two weeks and hardly had more than a few glasses.
      • I like beer now. Not IPA...not Guiness.
        • I get severe Asian Glow syndrome.
  • I never knew IKEA furniture was cheap.
    • I think it looks pretty damn stylish.
  • I really like yogurt.
    • I've liked yogurt since I was a baby.
  • I can't whistle or sing or snap my fingers well.
  • I can't palm a basketball, but I can touch rim.
  • When I was in high school I claimed I'd shave my head when I went to college.
    • I never did.
  • I had an internet girlfriend once (probably about 10 years ago)
    • She was from Louisana supposedly.
      • Chris Hansen did not walk into the room.
        • I did not take a seat.
  • I like animals.
    • I had a pet rabbit named Carrot.
      • Rabbits are boring so we gave him away.
    • I also had a pet cat named Bailey.
      • Bailey was run over by a car and died.
    • I want a dog, probably a bulldog.
      • Bulldogs have a lot of health problems.
  • I rarely get sick.
    • I believe in psychosomatics.
  • I like the Houston Rockets and Detroit Pistons.
  • Steelers. Period.
    • I went to my first game in 2007 at the Meadowlands where the Steelers lost to the puny Jets.
      • Some drunk Jets fan was elbowing me throughout the game.
  • I used to write poetry in my dark high school days.
    • I even wrote a poem in Spanish called 'Mundo Oscuro'.
  • I once was pretty good at hacky sack.
    • This was when I attended PGSAS in 2001.
  • When I first found out I had to get glasses I cried like a little girl.
    • I still hate wearing glasses.
    • I want to get laser eye surgery.
  • I think I'd enjoy a job removing barnacles from boat hulls.
  • Don't touch the screen of my monitor.
  • Wendy's has the best fast food.
    • I've eaten 378 orders of chicken nuggets.
      • Sweet and sour and honey mustard, please.
  • I worked at Hersheypark in high school.
    • I sold t-shirts in some shitty gazebo.
      • The only good part was checking out the girls in their bikinis.
      • Some girl once grabbed my ass while I was walking through the park and said 'You're number 5!'
  • I made out with a girl named Misty.
    • That was her real name.
      • She was not a stripper.
  • I require total darkness and silence to fall asleep.
    • I've been told I snore.
  • I don't like peeling shrimp.
  • I haven't washed my car since I've bought it.
    • My dad has washed it for me since I refused to.
  • Bathrobes are awesome.
  • I have a green Trek mountain bike.
    • I've ridden it once in the last two years.
  • I've been skiing twice in my life.
  • Waterskiing is really hard.
    • It hurts like a mother when you wipe out.
  • I've never broken a bone or had surgery (unless you count wisdom teeth).
    • When I was younger one of my goals was to never have surgery.
  • I have very well defined biceps despite not working out.
  • I enjoy cleaning out my bellybutton lint.
  • I think my eyebrows make me look angry when I'm not.
  • I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
    • I smoked a cigar one time.
      • I once saw Officer Warlow (who taught my elementary school DARE class) smoking.
        • I was traumatized.
  • I like Japanese mayonnaise.
  • I also like roasted eel.
  • I drink a lot of water when I'm in my apartment.
    • I stopped drinking out of the water fountains at work.
  • Optical mice are amazing.
  • I'm concerned about ergonomics.
    • I thought about building my own desk.
  • The tools I own are housed in a pink plastic case that originally held magic markers.
  • I have a good phone sex voice (so I've been told.)
    • I worked as a telephone reservations agent for Herco.
      • Thank you for calling Hershey, this is Bob. How may I help you?
  • Most people cannot pronounce my last name correctly or spell it.
  • I am addicted to youtube and Wikipedia.
That's it for now. Hope you learned something.

No comments: