Thursday, September 17, 2009

Down with the Sickness

Everyone has been passing around some sort of cold/flu bug recently. It's quite annoying. Despite my bi-daily routine of taking fish oil and a multivitamin, I was hit by it too. Fortunately, it's been rather mild. It started with a sore throat, which left after a day. Then it's just been nasal congestion/nasal runniness. Not enough to put you out of commission, but enough to significantly hamper you.

Being sick sucks...it makes you so worthless. I think I need to get myself some Purel or something. At the minimum I need to implement the proper handwashing technique without feeling so dorky for using a paper towel to turn off the faucet and open the door. Oh, and it'd probably help to stop touching my eyes, nose, and mouth with my hands so much.

Anyway, yeah being sick...even mildly pretty much ruins your life.

So how am I feeling currently? I can keep my head above water on a daily basis, but can't find time to see the ocean.

No comments: